- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
Did you miss Tuesday's live CaseSoup session with Donna Callejon of GlobalGiving?
Don't worry, we have the recorded video below! It was a great discussions between Donna, Michael, and ... the public. Donna was here to speak with us about online citizen-centered challenges. GlobalGiving has been one of the premiere experts on online challenges, having been a part of more than 7 of them, including America's Giving Challenge, the Pepsi Refresh Project, and their Open Challenge Program.
Watch the video below for answers to questions, including:
- How do you balance crowd input and expert advice when running citizen-centered programs?
- How do organizations mitigate the risk of contest fatigue when running lots of online competitions?
- How is GlobalGiving involved in the Pepsi Refresh Project?
- How do you deal with illegitimate players entering your online philanthropy contests?
- Our organization is doing an online challenge? Do you have any advice for us?
- Do people who vote in online philanthropy contests usually become donors?
- How do online citizen-centered challenges work, and how do I get involved?
- What do organizations need to know before they run an online citizen-centered challenge?