- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
If you missed our CaseSoup session featuring Ramya Raghavan of YouTube and Basho Mosko of Flip Video, you can watch the recorded video below!
Ramya and Basho spent an hour with us offering advice and answering questions the public sent in (live via Twitter, chat and email) on what it takes to create a successful nonprofit video. Check out the video below for answers to the following questions and more.
- What are the easiest ways that nonprofits can get started producing video?
- What are some examples of compelling content in nonprofit video?
- What is the most effective way for nonprofits to use YouTube’s fundraising tools?
- How do I get people to watch nonprofit my video?
- How can we make engaging nonprofit video content without a large budget?
- If I can’t get celebrities for my nonprofit video, what are some other compelling and effective strategies?