- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
Next in our lineup of video interview recaps from the public-private strategy session with the White House on promoting innovation through prizes, challenges and open grantmaking, is with Aneesh Chopra, the first Chief Technology Officer of the United States.
We had a lively discussion with numerous questions from viewers, including those below. Make sure to check out videos and presentations from the main event and other CaseSoup interviews with experts from the day.
- What is the Chief Technology Officer of the United States’ role?
- How do prizes, challenges and open grant making apply to the US government?
- What are other effective incentives for prize and challenge programs besides money?
- What are the keys to success in promoting innovation?
- What government agencies are running competitions on creating innovation?
- How have programs like “Apps for Healthy Kids” helped the government shape its strategy on promoting innovation?
- What are some of your favorite prize competitions for promoting innovation?