- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
Next in our lineup of video interview recaps from the public-private strategy session with the White House on promoting innovation through prizes, challenges and open grantmaking, is with Rob McEwen, Chairman and CEO of US Gold and Lexam Explorations and Founder of Goldcorp and Jim Bennett, former Vice President of Netflix.
Check out Kristin's interview with them below and hear their answers to questions, such as:
- How do prize and challenge programs promote collaboration between participants?
- Does the government have the culture necessary to use innovative approaches like prize and challenge competitions?
- What types of staff members and attitudes do you need to run a prize and challenge competition?
- Besides technical expertise, what areas of knowledge are necessary to run an online prize and challenge program, or do you need expertise at all?
- How has GoldCorp used prizes and challenges to find new gold mines around the world?
- How has NetFlix utilized the NetFlix Prize to improve their business model?