- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
Next in our lineup of video interview recaps from the public-private strategy session with the White House on promoting innovation through prizes, challenges and open grantmaking, is with Sonal Shah, Director of the Office of Social Innovation & Civic Participation, and Jonathan Bays, Consultant with McKinsey & Company and Co-Author of the recent report, And the winner is… Capturing the Promise of Philanthropic Prizes.
Here are some of the questions Sonal and Jonathan addressed:
- Why is the White House so excited about Prizes and Challenges?
- What are different types of prize and challenge programs meant to promote innovation?
- How do people find out about government run prize and challenge programs?
- How can government agencies partner with nonprofits and foundations for prize and challenge programs?
- How have prizes and challenges evolved as a business strategy over time?
- How can prize and challenge programs engage the public and mobilize communities?
- What kind of impact will prizes, challenges open grant making have on the future of our country?