Whether during times of conflict abroad, or coming to our aid here at home in times of tragedy or natural disaster, military service members and first responders embody the Be Fearless spirit. They let urgency conquer fear and rush in before anyone else, they test new strategies and technologies for better results, and they reach across all lines to serve those in need and in the line of duty.
This year, to commemorate Memorial Day, the Case Foundation is asking you to help us celebrate and honor our fearless heroes. When you share your photos of service members, first responders, or things and places that symbolize what service means to you through Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, you’ll also have a chance to win one of three “care packages” (including a grand prize care package featuring an iPad mini) filled with Be Fearless gear and items that support veterans organizations like IAVA, The Wounded Warriors Project, and Got Your 6. The Case Foundation will also send a care package on behalf of the winners to troops serving overseas, as a small token of thanks for their service.
Beginning today – May 22 – at noon ET until June 5 at noon ET, you can start sharing your photos with us – and enter to win a care package – in a few different ways:
- On Instagram: upload your photo using the #fearlessheroes hashtag
- On Twitter: upload your photo using the #fearlessheroes hashtag and the @casefoundation Twitter handle
- On Facebook: upload your photo through our app, at Facebook.com/casefoundation
- On Statigram: upload your photo directly through our sweeps page using the hashtag #fearlessheroes
- All of your original submission through these platforms counts as an entry – and while retweets or shares of others’ content do not qualify for the sweepstakes, we hope you’ll certainly share photos and stories that inspire you! Whether you are honoring a family or friend who made a sacrifice for our country, or someone who is currently serving in the military or as a first responder, we want to see your photos, and recognize the fearless heroes all around us.
- Get started and honor our #fearlessheroes today.