To celebrate this Thanksgiving at the Case Foundation, the team wanted to give thanks for the many wonderful gifts we have received in both our personal and professional lives. We are especially thankful for the many fearless nonprofits, partners and organizations that we have worked with over the past year.
We hope that these tributes from our team will inspire you to give a moment to pause and reflect on what you are most thankful for in your life. After you have given thanks and eaten your fill of pumpkin pie, be sure to join us for #GivingTuesday on December 3. We’ll be kicking off our 5 Giving Tuesdays campaign to celebrate the different ways we can give back every Tuesday in December. Join in on the giving cheer starting next Tuesday and you can enter to win great prizes every week!
This Thanksgiving the Case Foundation team gives thanks for:
- “My wonderful roommates” – Sean
- “The opportunity to work with a group of smart, inspiring and all around amazing people.” – Allie
- “Family. Those by blood and those by choice.” – Elyse
- “Faith, family, friends… the three ‘F’s’” – Dave
- “Having coworkers who make every day an amazing experience and fun workday!” – Emily
- “A great year of learning and laughter with my great colleagues” – Kate
- “New additions to my extended family” – Cara
- “The opportunity to live and intern in DC and for all my family and friends who have been supporting me” – Lauren
- “Technology that helps me stay in contact with friends and family – Facetime, Skype, and Google hangouts” – Molly
- “My new home and the many nonprofits supporting arts education in our communities like Project Create, Sitar Arts Center and the D.C. Arts and Humanities Education Collaborative” – Jade
- “My incredible husband and amazing children. The best team I’ve ever been a part of” – Louise
- “Strong female role models who artfully combine leadership and the drive to make the world a better place” – Sarah
- “The amazing opportunity to intern in such a fun and energetic atmosphere!” – Lindsey
What are you thankful for? Please share with us in the comments or on Twitter (@CaseFoundation).