- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
“Innovation + Entrepreneurship with the TED Fellows” will give viewers a rare live look behind the scenes of the TED conference and give audiences a chance to get to know some of these amazing Fellows. Beginning Tuesday, March 1st through Thursday, March 3rd at 10:30am PT/1:30pm ET, we’ll be hosting live Q&A sessions with some incredible thinkers, including:
- Erik Hersman, Co-founder, Ushahidi.com; blogger, AfriGadget and White African
- Adrian Hong, Human rights entrepreneur; director, The Pegasus Project; former director, Liberty in North Korea
- Sey Min, a Korean data-visualization designer who works with live data sets to creatively display information
- Isabel Behncke Izquierdo, Chilean primatologist who studies play behavior among bonobos in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Suzanne Lee, British artist and fashion designer who "grows" clothing with bacteria
- Jon Gosier, Founder, Appfrica, a business incubator in Kampala
Anyone can submit questions for the Fellows via Twitter by using the hashtag #TEDFellow, by email to TEDFellows@casefoundation.org, or through our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/casefoundation. A schedule of the interviews is available at http://www.casefoundation.org/ted/longbeach2011 and profiles of the fellows that will be featured can also be found there.
Curious to know more about the TED Fellows program or know someone who might be a great Fellow? More information can be found at www.ted.com/fellows and applications for 2011 Fellows are open until March 11 at www.ted.com/fellows/apply.
Be sure to check back next Tuesday for the first interview!
Taxonomy upgrade extras: