- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
Get to Work: Learn How
Ready to start your job search journey? Online employment listings are a great place to begin. If you don't know the exact type of job you're looking for, just scan the areas that you find the most interesting. You'll be surprised by the variety of positions and missions available.
The following job boards specialize in nonprofit jobs. View their listings and sign up for their e-mail notices.
- Idealist has job postings from upwards of 45,000 nonprofit organizations in 180 countries in addition to volunteer and internship opportunities, events, resources, and programs, making it the granddaddy of nonprofit job boards. Nonprofits can post for just $50 per position.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy is the newspaper of the nonprofit world. It is the number-one news source, in print and online, for charity leaders, fundraisers, grant makers, and others involved in the philanthropic enterprise. Each week, the Chronicle sends more than 168,000 e-mail messages to more than 15,000 users of this service.
- Since its launch in 1999, execSearches has been a leader in mid- to senior-level job announcements with up to 400,000 visits per month from professionals seeking employment in nonprofits, the public sector, education, health, and the government.
- The NonProfit Times covers the business of the nonprofit sector. Published in print 24 times a year, it is read by more than 78,000 full-time nonprofit executive managers around the country.
- CEO Update, a paid service, posts jobs with a minimum salary of $50,000 a year. CEO Update also publishes a 28-page print list of jobs and sells subscriptions for its national registry of CEO-level positions.