The Senior Director, Marketing & Partnerships is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to support the Case Foundation brand, initiatives and CEO. In addition to managing and developing marketing and promotional plans and campaigns, the Senior Director, Marketing & Partnerships will play a large role cultivating, developing and managing partnerships and alliances on behalf of the Foundation.
The success of Case Foundation initiatives and campaigns will be dependent on strong promotion and partnerships with consumers, non-profits and the corporate sector and an understanding of the role technology and entrepreneurship play in the U.S. and global economies. The responsibilities of the Senior Director, Marketing & Partnerships are as follows.
- Identify, secure, develop, and manage partner marketing relationships across multiple sectors, including major corporate, nonprofit/foundation, governmental and for profit, to attract and engage Case Foundation’s movements, priority initiatives and its grantees and other partners
- Develop, lead, monitor and manage ongoing marketing initiatives to raise the profile of the Case Foundation brand, support Case Foundation messaging, and maximize the Foundation’s profile at key industry events
- Inject creative and substantive marketing and partnership ideas throughout all Foundation planning and activities, with particular focus on supporting all Communications based activities
- Utilize creative thinking, problem solving, and analytic skills to direct partnership development and marketing campaigns that support ongoing and future Case Foundation work, with a particular eye on expanding the Foundation’s reach
- Develop, lead, monitor and manage certain Foundation initiatives related to marketing and promotions, including program concept, team meetings, core partner management, outreach strategy and evaluation and reporting
- Partner marketing will include cross-promotion of events and features, reciprocal links, placement of content, sponsorships, and paid placement
- Develop and continuously research/analyze marketing and communications efforts to ensure the highest return on investment and improve efficiency and impact; and, make recommendations for improving both online and offline marketing impact
- Coordinate marketing strategies and development of content, including promotional copy for campaign marketing materials with SVP of Communications
- Develop content partnerships in conjunction with the SVP of Communications
- Manage vendors and consultants to develop and execute marketing plans and products; work with internal staff and contractors, including design firms, to develop creative materials to support outreach efforts
- Manage the marketing budget for Foundation initiatives and provide guidance and input on Communications and Marketing budgets
The Senior Director, Marketing & Partnerships should ideally possess the following professional qualifications and personal attributes:
- 8-10 years of combined experience in marketing, partnerships, communications or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to think and write creatively with an interest in technology and social media
- Ability to lead projects and work independently; able to take initiative, think strategically and work creatively
- Experience working in a high-energy environment and leveraging strong organizational skills when faced with multiple time-sensitive priorities – a willingness to “roll-up sleeves” and personally handle all aspects of position
- Confidence and enthusiasm when communicating to both external partners and the internal team – a “can do” attitude
- Experience developing and running events, online campaigns and initiatives from start-to-finish
- A flexible and enthusiastic approach to work with the ability to engage positively with others in a collaborative workplace, including a sense of humor
- High energy, self-motivated individual with an interest in social media and technology and a willingness to embrace key elements of entrepreneurship, including risk taking and experimentation
- Ideally, the candidate would have some hands-on experience in the technology and/or entrepreneurship space
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.