- Social Media
- Active Citizenship
- Good Giving
- Corporate Responsibility
- Be Fearless
The Case Foundation invests its resources in specific projects and initiatives that complement our approach to philanthropy. Our grants and staff time are focused on partnerships that we develop proactively with nonprofits, businesses, and other foundations. We regret that we are unable to review or consider unsolicited proposals.
While we do not accept unsolicited proposals, our website is intended to inspire new ideas and help organizations and individuals implement them. If you are seeking financial or other support for your initiative, you might want to try the following resources:
- Charity Navigator - an independent charity evaluator
- Council on Foundations - provides links to grantmakers' websites
- Foundation Center - a directory of foundations with lots of tips for grant seekers. The Foundation Center's Philanthropy News Digest, a free newsletter, lists funding opportunities, job postings, and more.
- GrantProposal.com - provides advice and tips on the aesthetics and technicalities of proposal writing
- The Grantsmanship Center - provides links to U.S. and international funding sources
- Guidestar - This unrivaled database includes 1.5 million nonprofits. Find out who else cares about your issues and how you can support them.
- Network for Good - The leading online donations site, Network for Good also provides affordable services to nonrprofits in their fundraising efforts.
- Nonprofit.About.com - a comprehensive resource with links, foundation information, and proposal writing assistance
- Philanthropy News Network - provides information for the nonprofit sector, including free e-mail alerts twice weekly